Bring award-winning whisky to an
under supplied market.
The whisky production process is lengthy and complex. At Coburns, our single malt whisky can take up to 5 years to mature.
For many decades this long process has created an under-supplied whisky market.
This high demand is what allows us to offer a stable investment, with fixed returns and a buy back guarantee.
Be a part of bringing premium whisky to the world while enjoying
We recently won 5 Double Golds at the prestigious San Francisco World Spirits Competition, positioning Coburns as a world-class whisky producer.
This allows you to feel confident that you’re investing in a high-quality and high-value whisky when you become a barrel owner with Coburns.
Tasting notes from professional whisky reviewers
How our whisky is made
New make spirit made from Australian malted barley is aged in barrels that we source from all over the world.
Over time, the new make spirit matures into single malt whisky and grows in value.
Once the whisky has matured, we buy your barrel of whisky back at purchase price plus return.
9.25% p.a. compounded return
3x 200L Barrels
9.5% p.a. compounded return
Frequently asked questions
We hold regular tastings in capital cities across Australia. Visit our Events page for up to date event information.
We have a number of protections in place:
- Every barrel is registered through a national register managed by the federal government called the Personal Property Securities Register
- Your barrel is stored in an ATO monitored bond store, which means we can not relocate your barrel without permission from the ATO and they can audit us at any point
- Your barrels are fully insured
- Our contract offers fixed, compounding returns
- The legally binding buy back contract means you will be cashed out within 3 to 5 years without having to find a buyer yourself.
Minimum investment is a single barrel purchase. There is no maximum limit you can own.